MO's adventures of building her first lugged, steel bicycle and other assorted misadventures!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I'm Carefree!! Wheeeee!
Yesterday I realized I had run out of bandages so I strapped a Carefree pad to my leg! Very soft and absorbent enough to take care of the remaining ooze! hahaha
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome... days away from riding on the wheel, yes?
O...M.....G!!!! hahahah! I am so glad I got to witness it firsthand..I wish you would have posted the CHiKNonaSTICK 2!!!ahahahah...so great to see you this weekend, lets ride together real soon :) Its nice to have you back :)
3 comments:
Awesome... days away from riding on the wheel, yes?
Best--HE
O...M.....G!!!! hahahah! I am so glad I got to witness it firsthand..I wish you would have posted the CHiKNonaSTICK 2!!!ahahahah...so great to see you this weekend, lets ride together real soon :) Its nice to have you back :)
Too funny ! I guess you get the "creativity prize". No one said it could not be used on wounds.
Ebony Princess
Post a Comment